Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anish goyal (Advocate)     14 December 2009

Bare acts required

Sir i need following acts in Microsoft word document format with latest amendment. I.e. Upto date and amended. Please attach the file here or any direct link. Please help me. 1) Code of civil procedure. 2) code of criminal procedure 1973 3) constitution of india 4) negotiable act. Thanks


 12 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     14 December 2009

Visit the following site:

1 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     14 December 2009

i think all of them available in Files section on this protal.


u may send PM to Mr. Arun Krishnan (one of the members here), give my reference, he will arrange all such bareacts for u....

1 Like

Anish goyal (Advocate)     14 December 2009

Thanks Raj sir and kiran sir

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     14 December 2009

 Download CPC

Attached File : 21 21 civil procedure code.rtf downloaded: 217 times
1 Like

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     14 December 2009

 Download Criminal Procedure Code

Attached File : 17 17 criminal procedure code.rtf downloaded: 231 times
1 Like

Virender Singh Ranga (Advocate)     29 December 2009

Hello Sir

Plz explain me whether a Magistrate can deligate his powers to 'inquire' a matter under the 

the preview of Section 2(g) of CrPC, Because it gives the Definition of inquiry as under:-

Section 2(g) - "inquiry" means every inquiry, other than trial, conducted under this code by a magistrate or court;

If yes under what provision or if it has been described in any book than please reffer the name of the book and of it's writer.

most urgent if possible then give the answer just now.

Virende Singh Ranga Advocate


Anish goyal (Advocate)     30 December 2009

I don't think that he can delegate his power.

Virender Singh Ranga (Advocate)     30 December 2009

Dear Raj Kumar Makkad

Good evening!

Can you give answer of my earlier question? If yes, then give it now, it is urgent.

Virender singh Ranga


Virender Singh Ranga (Advocate)     30 December 2009

If he can not then what about sections 284 and 287 of CrPC when he can

appoint a commission to take evidence of a witness. Plz giv a rational reply. Thanks!

Virender Singh Ranga Advocate

Vivekanand (Sr executive)     31 December 2009


If anybody can solve my problem

My Brother an Ex deserter from Indian Navy has been Dismissed from Service & sent to improsonment to civil jail on 10 dec 2009 for 90 days


My query is can i get a bail from him if yes after bail will he be considered as free from service of navy . as per naval act sec 49  (not sure) does this sentence of 90 day was compulsory or it can be avoided for payment in lieu of that

I sincerely require help on this my contact no is 09987798011

Raja M (Practioner)     19 March 2010

Kindly provide me the below mentioned bare acts

Bombay money lenders act, & AP money lenders Act

aditya (Judge Advocate)     01 April 2010

HI, your brother is already dismissed from service for the offence of desertion. So, if u obtgain bail he will  not be liable to serve in the indian navy. Go ahead.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register