Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preetahman Mallik (Self)     21 July 2013

Bar council registration

Hello to all the honorable members here. I have a general querry if any one can reply to this, i.e. does a bar council registration from a particular date till the present date could be counted as years of experience as a practising lawyer? suppose some body is registered to a particular bar in the 2008, but he is not practising any court or doing anything, just sitting idle. So can he say that He has been a lawyer since last 5 years. Is there any specific certificate which is to be produced before there, where experience as a lawyer is required. Or the registration certificate itself is a certificate counting from the year of registration, or if any authority is there who is competent to give such cetificates. Please reply.

My mail ID : pmallik2k@sify.com

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     21 July 2013

The president of the local bar association where the lawyer is a member gives such certificate.

1 Like

miraclemaa (student)     25 July 2013

dear sir,i m doing llb degree@tirupati. now finished stage.wait for reult,it will be almost pass. my problem-  i studied SSLC chennai,no +2 but i done B.com at madras university.then i finished LLB in tirupati. if any problem in my enrollement in tamilnadu barcouncil? some body told that, the writ will affect my enrollement. i am in confusion stage.what can i do. my batch was (2007-2010).already one writ order passed by chennai HC on  behalf of open university, states that the legal admission restricted on 2009.i am expecting a clear guidence and oblige..

thanking you sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query