LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preetahman Mallik (Self)     21 July 2013

Bar council registration

Hello to all the honorable members here. I have a general querry if any one can reply to this, i.e. does a bar council registration from a particular date till the present date could be counted as years of experience as a practising lawyer? suppose some body is registered to a particular bar in the 2008, but he is not practising any court or doing anything, just sitting idle. So can he say that He has been a lawyer since last 5 years. Is there any specific certificate which is to be produced before there, where experience as a lawyer is required. Or the registration certificate itself is a certificate counting from the year of registration, or if any authority is there who is competent to give such cetificates. Please reply.

My mail ID : pmallik2k@sify.com

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     21 July 2013

The president of the local bar association where the lawyer is a member gives such certificate.

1 Like

miraclemaa (student)     25 July 2013

dear sir,i m doing llb degree@tirupati. now finished stage.wait for reult,it will be almost pass. my problem-  i studied SSLC chennai,no +2 but i done B.com at madras university.then i finished LLB in tirupati. if any problem in my enrollement in tamilnadu barcouncil? some body told that, the writ will affect my enrollement. i am in confusion stage.what can i do. my batch was (2007-2010).already one writ order passed by chennai HC on  behalf of open university, states that the legal admission restricted on 2009.i am expecting a clear guidence and oblige..

thanking you sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register