LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh (co worker)     09 April 2022

Banks misguide and misuse application

Myself and my younger brother plan to purchase property on loan. sale agreement was made we both were the buyer of the property and as same axis bank loan application also signed with two purchaser of same property/co-owners.

Due to delayed in legal verification from banks side they told me sale agreement got lapsed and I have to provide new sale agreement. Thus, bank employee itself created new agreement in which they stated am alone owner(younger brother not added in new sale agreement) and duly signed by me and processed the loan.

Two years later younger brother called and informed that theirs message from ICICI bank to balance transfer for home loan with exact amount I'm paying emi for the same and due to which he could not apply for new home loan or  personal loan.

I drafted mailed to axis bank they informed application is in both name so both are property owner.
if some thing happens to me my younger brother will repay loan. They also tagged life insurance in my name and general insurance also.

Am married i informed them during the time of processing to add co applicant my wife name, since new sales agreement was made. Later on the co applicant will be assigned, as they informed me.

Now issue with my younger brother started stating the ownership since am paying the EMI and paid full amount solely by me.

Due to this issue am not eligible for PM awas yojna scheme. please guide me . kindly assist me

how can i resolve this  issue with banks. if bank do not accept to change the co applicant ?  I mailed bank stating all details with first sale agreement and more over loan application was scribbled and some place the bank staff itself signed my & my brother signature .

i signed blank loan application it was signed in trust that banks will do right things but the data they filed was manipulated , scribbled , my father name is spelled wrongly my younger brother name spelled wrongly. education column was wrongly filled.

please guide me how to overcome this issue with bank.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register