Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

atulsrivastava   01 November 2017

Bank mortgage

I purchased an an acre of agricultural land through registered sale deed on 25.04.2011 in Satna District of M.P. from smt X. However smt x could obtain loan of Rs 1.60 lacks in June against 3 acre of land in june 2011 from local Gramin bank against approximately 3 acre of land. dakhil Kharij papers were completed in my name in Aug 2011. Computerized B2 record shows the original owner smt X and Mortgaged to Bank. Total outstanding of bank against Mrs X as of now is 3.60 lacks.What should I do to get my land free from bank.


 3 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     01 November 2017

Your land does not seem to be mortgage. You may obtain lasts girdhawari and jamabandi and can also clarify from concern Bank.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 November 2017

Revenue record(jamabandi) is such a register in which the detail of village land owners and cultivators and land revenues is given. This book is prepared, fresh, after every five years.

Whatever changes occur in the rights of land owners due to sale, mortgage, ancestral come, the patwari makes the entry in the mutation accordingly and give detail with pensil in remarks coloumn with red ink.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 November 2017

Even if Smt. X obtain loan you can file criminal and civil case against her for her fradulent avticity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads