LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja Lakshmanan (Software Engineer)     24 June 2016

Bank loan aid for starting my own business

My father is a jewel designer.He is having experience of 25 yrs in jewel making and jewel designing.I am a B.Tech I.T graduate .I m interested in opening an jewellery shop in my hometown .its is possible to avail loan from bank for this ?? Through my degree certificate and my education qualification ? Beforethat I hav also availed education loan for my higher studies

Learning

2 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     24 June 2016

You may present your business plan to the bank and complete other formalities to avail loan.

Warm Regards

Adv.Nitish Banka

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2016

Financing is necessary at every stage of a business life cycle. It is required to help MSMEs set up and expand their operations, and to develop new products. India has a well developed financial system, comprising banks, financial institutions, non banking financial companies and also venture capital companies. All these institutions cater to the diverse financial needs of the Startups as well as existing businesses. Various schemes are being implemented by various banks and financial institutions to cater to the financing needs of the Micro, Small & Medium sized businesses.So wish you good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More