Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ban on campus recruitement by psu

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 September 2012

If you feel you were really competent enough to be selected on campus then you can try elsewhere.

You cn file interventin application.

date of case can be checked from court registry, court wbsite or from office of the defending PSU.

Bandita (student)     16 September 2012

mr, sudhir kumar it seems that you are very proud to say that your judicial system took 31 years to give its verdict...do you think that it is justice..you told about equallity, in which sector you have provide equality in india, just tell me one section, then i will accept that you are correct. In india money=justice, am i right? Can you provide justice to a poor man, you cant..

and also mr sudhir kumar,u are asking us to appear for some other campuses na....why? Itnt it like you have passed board exam with above 80% marks, and then someone like u saying that it is illegal and it is not equality because all are from different schools. So all the board exam marks are cancelled and you have to appear that exam again....is it justice...sir what is our crime? Why should we suffer? we got selected in some jobs through campus.so is this our crime ha...can you appear for your LLB exam again? You cant..just answer me what is our crime? Why should we suffer?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 September 2012

Sorry.  You have not understood.  You hae qualified the degree.  You degree is not subjudice.  I never asked you to try for other campus placement.  A qualified man like you is not ever expected to pledge his entire future on spoon feeding.  compus recruitment was an oppurtuinity it has at the time been withdrawn.  If you win the litigation your claim will be restored.  If you do not then you have no claim on this post.

You cannot wait for the large part of your remaining life on this litigation to finish.  You can try for any other job and there is no other ban on this.  If you win the litigation you can revert back to the original position.

You as asking

sir what is our crime? Why should we suffer? : Why do not you  file interevention application in the court case and ask this question through you advocate, before High Court.

This is a chartiable forum and you are getting free advise so you have no moral justification to be sacrastic here.

Hire a coulsel pay him and get his advise.  It is a matter of PIL in High Cuurt and free advise will have limited use only.

actually sir i am in a frustating state in these days...sorry for my words..but we have not done anything wrong,if you know the case well then you too know that what the high court is doing with us is not right...so what should we do??

and mr, sudhir kumar sir if the verdict goes against us then will it effect the campus recruits of last few years??

and mr, sudhir kumar sir if the verdict goes against us then will it effect the campus recruits of last few years??

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 September 2012

If you have lost the compus recruitment job then you have no business to humiliate me giving you charitable free of cost advise using my onw electricity, my own precious time which my family deserves.

If you feel that you are being unjustly treated by High Court then criticising on this forum will not help you join the case be filing impleadment application as affected party. Or else you are not being heard.

You are asking about the scope of judgement on past similarly recruited persons that if the judgement is against you.  Sorry this is hypothetical.

you also expressed that you can convince me of injustice if I see the petition.  Sorry I have no time and jurisdiction for the same.  Hire an advocate and file the case where it is being heard.

Deepak Wadhwa (Advocate)     17 October 2012

As per a recent news article, the Stay has been vacated. Please refer : 

https://www.asianage.com/chennai/order-campus-interviews-vacated-707

SHISHIR VIKRAM (student)     19 October 2012

Respected sir (Deepak Wadhwa),

i am final year student of nit calicut. in my college the main recruiters were psu. they were doing this from past many years. All student in my department took admission because of the promise made by psu each year that they will come again. now they are dening this. can we be a part of the case and appeal to remove stay on campos recruitment for the batch which took admission before the case was filled. otherwise we will be jobless

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     19 October 2012

dear students,

i have to make clear justice immediately denied by not giving judgement is a real good augury by delaying as courts bench cannot think solutions like an executive of a company does. Executive can make wrong judgements and fall into traps like the other day Maruthy plant  GM at Manaseer in Haryana suffered death at the hands of workmen just because he could not sensibly judge issues though he was an IIM A post graduate diploma inmanagement. What is shows if he delayed by cooly moving with workers unions things wuld have worked out and first he would not have been killed is it not, many a time judging takes a lot of time and he could have assured a sensible delaying the workers demands instead of immediate redress that redress could not be possible is clearly evidenced by what happened there is it not.,

see one advisor referred to Coello v st of TN it  took a lot of time but really got a sensible judgement by setting aside and quashing schedule XI a product of 1st constitutional amendment created by Nehru government.

So never ever force fast judgement and so adjournments are permitted even if opposite lawyer is not able to address questions raised by petitioner, the respondent advocate can say thhat he needs instructions from respondent and thus seek adjournment the judge grants adjournments that way but judge will not grant adjournments if for the sake of adjournment if you seek an adjournment the judge will ask reasons if you cannot proptly provide judge will refuse and reserve the judgementt.

In yiur cases, the judge cannot tgive mmediate judgements, as most of theb students are from professional courses and the presumption of professional courses is that every professional can become directly entrepreneur and not necessarily just an employee in a system, so the judge has to give adequate thought before making a judgement that should be well balanced.

see Ashok Khemka  jt secretary of ministry whhen he ordered cancellation of  a land deal, he was transferred and that is a burning issue in ?Haryana and congress men as Robert vadhera and DLF sham transaction.

see khemka  a top computer phd  chose IAS  services  in fact he is really innovative officer but had he chosen on computer applications kind of work in tracking all sham, trasactions as a professional consultant none can point fingers at him but see he gets threat calls of elimination from congres men as he traced  shamness of transaction but if he made such computer applications that when used by anyone that will get at all sham transactions and no one can dare to attack him is it not.

so judging is indeed a very difficult task, unlike you people thiink.

till real judgement surfaces ione need to wait but is there any meaning to just wait for the judgement to get whatever placement  your placement got and if one waits itb is imprudence. so better choose an alternate job to retain your skillls duly updated by real field work and if not yur skillls get rusted and after six  months you become just outdated so i suggested you to seek alternative job or some entrepreneurship so that you get updated suitably is it not.

you can choose what you desire friends.. regards.. dr g balakrishnan professor emeritus of Bombay unoiversity  and an advocate

amr_pthk (d)     05 November 2012

Sir, what decisions are final regarding the campus recruitment of psu's regarding the case filed in Madras High court. Further can the PSU's including banks conduct campus placements from 2013 onwards.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2012

amr_pthk may see court website.  This forum has not even been informed case No and previosus date of evne title of the case.  This is not a forum of astrologer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More