LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat   17 June 2017

Bajaj finance - cheating on foreclosure charges

This is regarding personal loan which I have taken on 22nd November 2015, as per loan agreement there wont be any charges for foreclosure but now when I tried to foreclosure the existing personal loan Bajaj  finance saying that foreclosure charges are applicable which is at 4.5% and confrimed that the policy of foreclosure has been changed by Bajaj itself.

As far as I know and as per RBI Rules any policy terms and conditions should not be changed once the agreement is signed.

Please let me know how to file a case and to proceed leagally againest Bajaj Finance on this cheating.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 June 2017

Originally posted by : venkat
This is regarding personal loan which I have taken on 22nd November 2015, as per loan agreement there wont be any charges for foreclosure but now when I tried to foreclosure the existing personal loan Bajaj  finance saying that foreclosure charges are applicable which is at 4.5% and confrimed that the policy of foreclosure has been changed by Bajaj itself.

As far as I know and as per RBI Rules any policy terms and conditions should not be changed once the agreement is signed.

Please let me know how to file a case and to proceed leagally againest Bajaj Finance on this cheating.

If there was NO intimation fior changte of policy and acceptance by you, remind M/s BajajFinserv on it in writing under proper acknowledgment and ask by whihc power they can change without intimation and acceptance.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     18 June 2017

File  aPolice//CBI case against Bajaj Finance cheating case.IN case they fail to respond(They will have to respond for matter is entruasted to CBI file  a case in DRT. rasing aall your allegations as above.For filing a CBi case you need to obtain central Government permission. If your amount is small no need of CBi. It is huge then CBI comes into paly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register