LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kumar (DD)     04 August 2014

Bad neighbourhood

My parents stay in Lucknow and we have been staying in this mohalla for last 60 years or more. We have a good track record in our Mohalla and we are a law abiding citizen.

Our neighbour who bought the house opposite to us in the year 2004 has been torturing us and the entire mohalla ( He and his wife along with the daughter) since then. They throw garbage, ex creta and other things on us daily and this they have been doing for since they bought the place. Infact the entire mohalla is being annoyed by them as they throw this on the persons walking on the street e.g. even on Sabjiwalas and other venders.*

Sir, you won't believe it's been impossible for us to go out of our home as they can throw anything on us anytime. It's a violation of human rights.
Please help us.
We lodged a complaint to Police ( FIR) long back but no action has been taken so far. Rather, The person who is a retired person from DM office lodged a fake case against my papa and our one of the neighbours.

The entire mohalla has gone to Police many a times but is of no use as he takes a bail from Police but is determined to throw garbage irrespective of all this. Infact, now since he is accustomed of going court for many years, people don't want to fight with him to avoid any court case against them.
Having seen your objective of protecting a civilised society, i am writing to you with a hope that you can help us.

Awaiting your positive reply and a prompt action against him. I hope my voice will surely be listened.
Kind regards

 4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     05 August 2014

I am unable to open your PM sent to me. Pl send it to my email.

Manoj Kumar (DD)     05 August 2014

Actually Mr Shravan

They said there will be a date in September so i believe it's a hearing only.

I want to understand what evidence do i need ot keep to prove that he is throwing garbage and ex-creta on us.

I have some photos and letter which i had consistently been writing to Police, Political parties etc

Will that suffice ?



Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     05 August 2014

If the case is regd by police you will be called as witness only. All the proofs will be filed by the police in the court.

Manoj Kumar (DD)     05 August 2014


Ok. Now i understand.

Thank you very much actually because of lack of understanding my parents asked them to give a date of September in order to collect the evidences.

Thank you, very much.

I will act accordingly.





Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query