Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Another Victim (Engineer)     15 January 2014

Audio recording & cctv

HI Readers,

My previous posts

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/New-false-dowry-case-to-be-put-on-me-new-88244.asp
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/498a-ab-not-applicable-untill-fir-registered-93512.asp#.UtZUKtKSy3I

They have filled 498a & 406 on me & family members .

I am out on bail from court but mother AB on going in High court

IN FIR they posted one date stating I was at their location.
But I was at home & having a Post Paid plan. Even CCTV footage of colony shows i was at local state.

But CCTV footage is not clear.

** Can it be presented & till how extend it convince Judge as its not clear.
I will be taking my phone Network location also.**

I have an audio proof also stating no dowry demanded from her any time. Will it be valuable in court?

As advocated saying audio is not the proof. I HAVE SOLID audio proof only which can save me.

Please guide & advice 

Will these prove that case is false or Required more proofs

Learning

1 Replies

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     15 January 2014

Don't worry your mom will definately get bail..... as for husband it is sometimes tough at lower court alhough they also get at high court but generally get ab in lower court itself and i don't understand why your mom going to high court??? but anyhows she will get bail definately.......... and yes audio proof is valid and definately your phone network location will also be considered but again loop hole in that only is that they can say that you left the phone at your place and come there with some other phone.... then again if you have make calls from that number those people as witness and call records will be definately be good proof.. but during ab these are not considered except recovery rest are considered during trial period...

by the way as in your case you mentioned FIR under section 498a and 406, then have you returned the istridhan or dowry articles before getting ab or directly got ab without recovery point.?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register