LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     14 March 2012

Assistance required for 498a complain

Mr. X got a summon from Delhi Mahila Ayog (Delhi Womens Commission ) for personal apperance in a forge complaint against Mr. X bywife for Harassment.
The commission has forwarded the summon vide its powers under the provisions of Delhi Commission for womens Act , 1994 ( Section 10 ) and it is also stated that failure to comply with the order without lawful excuse . he will be subject to the consequences of non-attendance laid down in the C.P.C.

1) Mr. X ignore it by  submits a written reply that this complaint is frivolous and vexed ? 

2) They also ignore written application and send again summon by order of DCP. Can Mr. X now written a second application stating that "I do not want to reconcile & planning for filling/filled dicorce petiotion"?

3) Mr. X estranged wife also approch DLSA(Delhi legal state authority) for meadiation. can I use this in my application.I want to attend mediation not counseling, i have notice bail also.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear why are you Fear

You have to attand Counsling.

IF unable to appear due to reason- disclosed reason.

IF after above advise- not desire to appear- Than Sena your written statement  with mention compleate details.

Statement should be on Rs.10/- non gudiciary stamp paper -attested by Notary.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 March 2012

Repeated query

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register