LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harikrishnan ( gazetted officer)     20 April 2012

Assault on senior citezen

Dear sir,

               I am working ministry of defence out my state. My father Senior citizen aged 72, His son in law was residing with my father & his wife (ie my sister). his son in law always torturing my sister & my father physically & mentally. one day he assaulted my father brutally & my father started to bleading blood on his mouth. his son in law & dughter in law ( his sister) also married with my brother living together. But whenever he attacked my father, sister & brother he is using tools as his sister & make complaint against us. my father have bleading injury but his son in law & his daughter in law dont have any injury & my family not attacked them . my father complaint against them but police not file any FIR against them. we requested to file FIR against them but police blackmail us to FIR against my brother as per complaint as his daugther in law falsely she complaint as she was attacked by  brother. we send email to commissioner as my father unable to attend police three consecutive time as per he mail comploaint they are told to us it was disposed like that. please advice what can i do?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register