LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Kumar R   03 May 2020

Asking way to connect to my farming land

how to get way to enter into my farming land if others property is there before my property.


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 May 2020

Contact a local advocate, if the land occupied by you and being under your enjoyment has such facility earlier you can claim Easement rights or you can request your neighbor for a path/way during your agricultural operations and can either purchase the land or pay such charges if any mutually accepted payable every year.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 May 2020

Being an agricultural land, as per prevailing laws, all of agricultural lands should have an access to the agricultural land or atleast a right of passage (easement rights) to the agricultural land.

we advise you to check the Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crop Inspection (RTC) at Village revenue officer or at Mandal Revenue office and ask whether there are any passage rights to the property.


In almost 99.5% of the cases, the village revenue officer or the Mandal Revenue officer will have accurate land records as old as 100 years and they will tell you exactly on what is the right of passage to that particular property. 

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 May 2020

Why "if" - is this not a realtime query?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register