Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Kumar (travel feild)     08 December 2014

Arrest in 498a

hi

i am fearing a false 498a case on my way, my wife wanted a divorce and i agreed to that after a short argument, well she is childish in nature and she thinks leaving a marriage is as easy as leaving a Job....

Now my father in law saying he will file a 498a against me...meanwhile my wife is residing at her parents place from 1 and half month and she is pregnant of 3 months..., she had gone there due to her mother surgery, but now staying there....

she is not talking to me, nor any member of her family is talking to me...When i call her home, her father tell me that he will file a 498a case one me and dont call here...

how to save this relationship or to get this matter sorted out....can anyone pls help..???

Learning

4 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     08 December 2014

1. Her saying that she wants divorce must have been said in the heat of the moment. 

2. She is now pregnant and this will change her attitude.

3. Time is a big healer. 

4. I do not think they will lodge such case u/s 498-A I.P.C. as this would not survive.

5. Do not get worried unnecessary.  Just do not contact her and file a petition for R.C.R. while you are in India .

Naveen Kumar (travel feild)     08 December 2014

I will file RCR, she will file 498a after brainwashed from her parents and maybe a gold digger lawyer, this matter will go worse due to her parents negative attitude and her high temper...

i think her family is brainwashing her to a very large extent, ours was a love marriage and we both did our large efforts to made this marriage happen..I dont want to give up on her, but without talking to her i will never know what is she thinking...

I dont know why they are ruining her life ..!!!

harrassed (SE)     08 December 2014

Naveen,

How about sending a notice to your wife asking to come and live with you?

All the best.

Naveen Kumar (travel feild)     10 December 2014

If i File RCR, she will file 498a and this matter will go out of hand..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register