Army pensioner name change after death

Dear friends I have a problem my father's name is written wrongly with his father's name written as surname. He tried for this very much in his last days to get his name changed but he was not successful. Now is is it possible for the name change after his death. This is required to claim the family pension. Regards

If your Mother is survived & drawing Family Pension , she can change it by writing to District  Soldiers Board & Record Office with Discharge Book Copy by meeting Secretary / Director.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x