Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hiba   23 September 2015

Applied without noc

Hello,

I am currently a permanent employee of central government. I applied for another department of central governmt without an NOC of my current organisation. What could be the repurcussions of it ? Does my case stand valid for a technical resignation from my current organisation? I submitted simple resignation with my current organisation. But my current organisation is denying me to issue any receipt of the same. Is my case invalid even to get receipt of submission of my resignation letter ? Please guide.

Learning

2 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     23 September 2015

I think you had posted similar question in some other name few days ago. Normally Govt servant are required to apply to other jobs through proper channel, which means through its administrative offices.  That way they can protect their seniority and can have a lien on the post, when they join other Deptt or post.  You have not followed these procedures.  Now a simple resignation will do.  Why not meet some really officer in your Deptt.  We usually think they are not helpful, but sometimes they are really very helpful and get the things done as we want or as per our rights.  There is no technical resignation 

Hiba   23 September 2015

Thanks for your response Sir. Just to bring in your notice, I have posted a question, a first time in this website. It might have happened that someone else who had been in a similar situation like mine might had posted similar query.

1. Pardon me for my little knowledge but I did not get exactly the words 'really officer' . Are you refering to some specific officers by it ?
  2.  Also, my current organisation is denying me to issue any receipt of a simple resignation. In this case, I will not be having any proof of submitting resignation. What could be a proper way to achieve it ?
  3.  There is no technical resignation  in general or technical resignation does not stands valid in my case only ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register