Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prem chand   11 September 2017

Application for early hearing of civil writ.

Hello everyone! I, through my learned counsel, filed a civil writ petition on 13th Dec-2016 in Patna High Court challenging termination of my service in Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank. Present status of my case is "pending for listing". Its been nine months since I filed the writ petition. Meanwhile, I have been suffering from major depression for which I am under treatment. Add to this the fact that because of abrupt termination, I am financially broke. Its kind of nightmare for me and my family. The question is: Can I write in person to the Chief Justice of Patna High Court requesting for early listing of my writ petition? Is there any special format for such application? P.S. My lawyer isn't sending much interest in my case after taking full money in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     11 September 2017

Yes you can write to CJI but that would not serve any purpose. It would be better that you consult some other lawyer and get the matter listed before the concern court. Filing of application may cause delay.

prem chand   11 September 2017

How would the other lawyer get the case listed? Please suggest. My lawyer has mentioned before the concerned judge but nothing happened. I desperately want my case to be listed asap. Will my Medical condition not be the ground for early listing?

prem chand   12 September 2017

Can I write application to the Chief Justice of Patna High Court requesting for early listing of my writ petition on account of my failing health?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register