Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavendra (1)     05 September 2016

Appeal - divorce

Dear Experts

My divorce case got over in April 2016 (judgment day) - it was contested and got by merit under mental cruelty. I came to know from High court's causelist website that She moved to HC for appeal on July 2016   But till date i haven't received any notice for an appeal from High Cour or her advocate. I have informed to my advocate that she moved with stay and appeal. But my advocate is not showing any interest to move further. He is saying will wait till we receive notice from them. 

I am not getting correct answers from my lawyer also.

1) Can someone please advise whether we can wait to file our counter untill we receive the notice from court or private notice from her advocates? 

2) how long we can wait for the notice? If we havent applied our counter for the appeal what will happen?

3) Can i do the second marriage immediately or i need to wait for some more time (already 5 months before my case got disposed) ?

4) When this appeal will come for hearing?

Please share your valuable thoughts.

Thanks and Regards, Raghav

Learning

1 Replies

Raghavendra (1)     06 September 2016

I am ready to settle with some decent amount as a permanent maintenance. But the things is she is expecting 50 lacs amount as maintenance. But there is no source for me to settle such a huge amount.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register