Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyendra Babu Gowthu   13 December 2019

AP electricity department

Dear experts

In the year 2011 I have applied and paid estimate cost for agricultural service for my farm.Due delay in sanction and allocations for surviving my maize crop I have taped electricity from Other line. Then the department booked a case and raised a penalty demand for 8000.00 against me. thier after I paid the penalty with a Demand draft. Now from 2 days the department persons are demanding me to pay or present the receipt of payment.
Now my question is it correct for them to demand there any time limitation for them to demand me for payment or for receipt now after 9 year.
I have the the copy of receipt with me because I am Income tax payer but the is position of a common indian farmer.
please guide me
thank you

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 December 2019

Members can not answer for hypothetical questions on position of a common farmer  who has violated laid down norms and drawn electricity unauthorisedly and admitted the violation by payment of fine -through this forum dedicated for providing legal guidance on simple issues.

You can also get the copy of the demand draft from the bank or certificate from them showing such encashment by dept.,  You can issue a notice under CP Act to Accounts officer for harassing the consumer even after receipt of the amount, and question him about the common Indian farmer who is not IT payer.  If you fail to receive a response file a simple consumer complaint in District Forum and demand compensation for harassment, deficiency of services in the interest of common Indian farmer, if you have the time and Rs.500/- and you are clean in dealing with dept.,

Satyendra Babu Gowthu   16 December 2019

Thank u sir..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register