LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashu (GM)     23 May 2013

Any threat if women police calls are avoided

hi all,... after my visit to women police station on 2nd may. These people are calling me again. My lawyers said its upto me ...nothing serious if i dont attend. One day an inspector called and asked me to come....i said i am not available. He shouted at me and used bad words on me. The thing is without my knowledge my mother and sister told few things to my wife about herself and her family....she is badly hurt by this and is was telling it infront of police and and the office is also on her side. I dint knew that any such thing happened to her in my house. She is coninuosly crying for this thing. And saying that me and my family has thrown her out of the house and we are also ....threatening her not to come home. She is openly telling the police that she will jump in one pond in my city and commit suicide. Actually there are many swimmers in that tank ...even if she jumps she will be rescued. But the police is asking me to give an undertaking that me nad my family will not harass like this and she is asking me to send her divorce notice and also telling me that she will see me in court. And if i a man i should fight and not torture her for giving divorce. One thing is clear that i dont want to stay with her. And now the police is calling me daily morning evening to come. Yesterday he said that if i dont come they will call my pold parents to PS. Which i dont want. And i want to know...will my denying to take her back at PS effect my case? what will happen if i dont attend the women police?

Learning

16 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ashu
hi all,...

after my visit to women police station on 2nd may. These people are calling me again. My lawyers said its upto me ...nothing serious if i dont attend.

One day an inspector called and asked me to come....i said i am not available. He shouted at me and used bad words on me. The thing is without my knowledge my mother and sister told few things to my wife about herself and her family....she is badly hurt by this and is was telling it infront of police and and the office is also on her side. I dint knew that any such thing happened to her in my house. She is coninuosly crying for this thing. And saying that me and my family has thrown her out of the house and we are also ....threatening her not to come home.

She is openly telling the police that she will jump in one pond in my city and commit suicide. Actually there are many swimmers in that tank ...even if she jumps she will be rescued. But the police is asking me to give an undertaking that me nad my family will not harass like this and she is asking me to send her divorce notice and also telling me that she will see me in court. And if i a man i should fight and not torture her for giving divorce.

One thing is clear that i dont want to stay with her. And now the police is calling me daily morning evening to come. Yesterday he said that if i dont come they will call my pold parents to PS. Which i dont want. And i want to know...will my denying to take her back at PS effect my case? what will happen if i dont attend the women police?

Sure????

Ashu (GM)     23 May 2013

yes sir...i dont want to stay with her. And i dont want to prolong this isssue for long time.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ashu
yes sir...i dont want to stay with her. And i dont want to prolong this isssue for long time.

Good. Check PM. Call me for a fool proof divorce petition.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 May 2013

You said that

my mother and sister told few things to my wife about herself and her family....she is badly hurt

So she has grievance and you cannot object that

telling it infront of police

You said that

the office is also on her side.”

This is want they are paid for

You said that she says 

”she will jump in one pond in my city and commit suicide.’

This shows the level of hurt.

You are saying that

Actually there are many swimmers in that tank ...even if she jumps she will be rescued.”

This sentence itself depicts you to be absolutely irresponsible and cruel to your wife you want her to jump because some swimmers (as if paid by you ) are there to rescue.  This statement in open forum is itself an evidence which if seen by opposite

You also object that

police is asking me to give an undertaking that me nad my family

You should have no problem in giving such undertaking.  It appears that you and your family is determined to hurt and torture her and do not want to give any such undertaking against this.

You said that

And now the police is calling me daily morning evening to come. Yesterday he said that if i dont come they will call my old parents to PS

You are yourswelf admitting that my mother and sister told few things to my wife about herself and her family....she is badly hurt so why your mother should not be called at thana, particularly when you are evading peaceful reconciliation?

Police is successfully trying this since decades and for more than 1.5 century.  By this way they have cowed down even terrorists where their family is not accused.  Without such tactics no high headed accused. will care for them.  In your case it appears your family is accused so they are justified in calling them daily morning evening as you told.

You are not realizing that YOU ARE ON RECEIVING END.

You said “will my denying to take her back at PS effect my case?”

It appears that police is just trying reconciliation by prompting you to give undertaking against torture and you are not prepared for such undertaking.  If you do not attend then they are justified on record to say that their efforts of reconciliation has failed and you are not available to refute her allegation (even if wrong) on first available opportunity.

SORRY IT IS YOUR OWN VERSION WHICH WHEN ANALYSED IS BETRAYING YOU.

If you want divorce you have to beg mercy so that she agrees for Divorce by mutual consent. This is possible only if you do not provoke her.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     24 May 2013

@ Helping Hand, 

let all get the FULL PROOF petition.

Ashu (GM)     24 May 2013

helping hand bhai  i cant call u becoz...because i think my wife is tracking my cell phone. And also i want to know what is the reason behind her calling me to women cell and also no. of times continuously.

Only thing she does in ps is cryiing and telling everyone i want to live with him. Should i go to the women cell tomorrow. If they arrest me then ? i am the only person in my family who can run for AB. And also if she files and FIR it will be on my two sisters father mother and myself. total 5 persons .....my lawyer is saying it will cost 20-30 thousand per person.....is it correct.

I told her to take some money as in all the money her father gave in the wedding and also expenses on marriage. She is saying that you cant buy me.....i will be more determined to fight against you in court...if u utter this words moeny and compensation  in fromt of me.

Actually my sister told her that my wife is of such family that she will have a kid with me and run away. This thing has hurt her and she says that she will not leave anyone fo us.

How much time will it take for me to finish the divorce case? if she is contesting it then how to make the case strong. As the advocate she has hired is famous for dragging cases for years and looting money.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2013

somepone advised "refuse to go to police station. tell them , to come to ur place once they have the FIR."

In India never tow such line with CAW police when you are on the receiving end.

when they have FIR then they do not need your invitation. You have to read powers of police during investigation as given in CrPC.

You said "because i think my wife is tracking my cell phone."

Are you aware of the procee that police has to follow for trtacking phone.  Itg is least likely tht they will do so as you are not a dreaded don type criminal.  You are only 498a accused and they know how to break you.

Forget your wife getting phone tapped. She is only a private person.

You said :my lawyer is saying it will cost 20-30 thousand per person"

So you have gotg a lawyer who is not charging too much.  Still he will not promise bail.  If one application fails then again pay this much for fresh application, if not going to costly lawyer.

You pay further to fight case whether you are inside or outside the jail.

You said "Actually my sister told her that my wife is of such family that she will have a kid with me and run away. This thing has hurt her and she says that she will not leave anyone fo us."

SO you have a foulmouthed sister and you do not regret, although your entire family is now suiffering becuase of her toungue (as apparent from your descriptttion)

It appears that your family is actually to the type considering whom such laws are made and are being misused against innosent persons.

You also told that your wife says that   "She is saying that you cant buy me.....i will be more determined to fight against you in court...if u utter this words moeny and compensation  in fromt of me"

It is apparent that she is not a gready lady and you just want her to keep qauite  by wading some money. She wants to live with you as you told.

Sumit (admin)     05 June 2013

Dear Mr.  Kumar, i am not a lawyer but would like to show you other side of story as well (marked in red)

my mother and sister told few things to my wife about herself and her family....she is badly hurt

So she has grievance and you cannot object that

This is normal wear and tear of marriage, boys side claims that girls side did not care for guests and girls side claim that boys side were very rude and bad mannered, both side has grievances. 
telling it infront of police

You said that

the office is also on her side.”

This is want they are paid for

They are paid for being neutral, not taking baised descision right from begining. Having a myopic view that men are animals and criminal by nature.

You said that she says 

”she will jump in one pond in my city and commit suicide.’

This shows the level of hurt.

This shows the level of intolerance she puts when objected on her bad activity, so that no further discussion can happen as she would commit suicide and boy and her family will be behind bars for abettment to sucide.

You are saying that

Actually there are many swimmers in that tank ...even if she jumps she will be rescued.”

This sentence itself depicts you to be absolutely irresponsible and cruel to your wife you want her to jump because some swimmers (as if paid by you ) are there to rescue.  This statement in open forum is itself an evidence which if seen by opposite

This sentence shows the cunning mindset of the girl, she can commit suicide by several ways, but she is telling that she will jump in the pond where she is sure that she can be rescued by several swimers. 

You also object that

police is asking me to give an undertaking that me nad my family

You should have no problem in giving such undertaking.  It appears that you and your family is determined to hurt and torture her and do not want to give any such undertaking against this.

Why one will confess to the crime they never commited, that they will not do in future.

You said that

And now the police is calling me daily morning evening to come. Yesterday he said that if i dont come they will call my old parents to PS

Intention of PS needs to be examined, as they would have called all parties(incl. girl and their relatives) after first personal presence of the boy.

You are yourswelf admitting that my mother and sister told few things to my wife about herself and her family....she is badly hurt so why your mother should not be called at thana, particularly when you are evading peaceful reconciliation?

Where is peaceful reconcilliation ???? I know the minset of the boy(who has never visited PS in his earlier life) when he is summoned to PS.

Police is successfully trying this since decades and for more than 1.5 century.  By this way they have cowed down even terrorists where their family is not accused.  Without such tactics no high headed accused. will care for them.  In your case it appears your family is accused so they are justified in calling them daily morning evening as you told.

Verdict pronounced by you, even without trial. GREAT, this is what you call peaceful reconcilliation.

You are not realizing that YOU ARE ON RECEIVING END.

You said “will my denying to take her back at PS effect my case?”

It appears that police is just trying reconciliation by prompting you to give undertaking against torture and you are not prepared for such undertaking.  If you do not attend then they are justified on record to say that their efforts of reconciliation has failed and you are not available to refute her allegation (even if wrong) on first available opportunity.

Boy should give undertaking or just courier to CP office that he is being called daily and is being asked to give such undertaking. Rest will be with police to prove their intention. 

SORRY IT IS YOUR OWN VERSION WHICH WHEN ANALYSED IS BETRAYING YOU.

SORRY BUT THAT WAS YOUR VERSION OF ANALYSIS; THIS IS MINE AND BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIANCE. I MEANT NO OFFECE, IF YOU FELT I SINCERELY APOLOGISE. Thank you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 June 2013

THIS IS A CHARITABLE FORUM.

NONE KNOWS YOU PERSONALLY. It is only your descripttion of events and your wordings which reveals wht youarre and where you are heading for:-

You said "Actually my sister told her that my wife is of such family that she will have a kid with me and run away. This thing has hurt her and she says that she will not leave anyone fo us."

Generally no girl or boy should be allowed to speak so rude anddirty to the wife of elder brother.  In everage family they are scolded by their onw parents.  What was your mother's reaction wehn she hears such words from her for your wife :-

(i) did she scold or rebuked your sister for ill mannered statement?

(ii) did she ignore?

(ii) did she just smiled ?

(ii)did she echo her words.

WIth such behaviour they have brought you to thana where you feel you did not deserve to go and you still have soft corner for mother and sister.

Generally false allegations are made by the girl to extort money but you admit that :-

You also told that your wife says that   "She is saying that you cant buy me.....i will be more determined to fight against you in court...if u utter this words moeny and compensation  in fromt of me"

THIS CLEARLY SHOWNS THAT WHAT SOUND MATERIAL SHE IS AND HOW BADLY SHE IS HARASSED.

My dear law is a cruel course (more cruel when you are vulnerateble at receiving end and you are displaying a lot of evidence against you)  and thana/courts are not cinema or picnics and actually jails are not so rosy as shown in movies and are not a welcome residence for people like you.

I beleive you still have a change to maintain dignity and I believe that no further sympathy can be shown to you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 June 2013

Further,

If you are sure of facing a  criminal case(if reconciliation fails)  then for godsake DO NOT DISPLAY THAT MUCH EVIDENCE AGIANST YOU ON OPEN FORUM.

Your wife's lawyer if member of this forum can get enlightend from this discussion and borrow arguments to the best of harm you you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 June 2013

You are being advised by best of the persons.

It is felt that one should tread carefully in such matters.

You may find the publications at following link's useful.

https://bprd.nic.in/writereaddata/linkimages/6798203243-Volume%202.pdf

Chapter 1

Functions, Roles and Duties of Police in General

13. Conflict resolution:

b)  Reconstruction and reconciliation

f)  Conciliation

g)  Mediation

i)  Arbitration

Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Approach

https://indialawyers.wordpress.com/category/marriage-laws/

https://www.voice4india.org/2012/06/03/allahabad-high-court-on-procedure-for-arrest-in-matrimonial-disputes/

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/judiciary/Mediation-before-arrest-in-DV-matrimonial-cases-1316.asp#.Ua9aRNKAqWN

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register