Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Any threat if women police calls are avoided

Page no : 2

Ashu (GM)     05 June 2013

Dear All,

a new development has come up in my case....now my wife went to PS and not CAW. She went there and asked the police officer to call me. I had to go there...becoz..i was getting calls every hour to present myself over there. my wife is telling the officer that me and my family are contacting her and all her known people to compel her to give me divorce.

The office is very particular that he will take action against me and my entire family. My wife was never like this  before. Now she has become verry particular and told the police to take a call against me. I took 4-5 days time from the officer.But this time i recieved an ultimatum..that i shud either take her back with my conditions and her conditions and also police officers protection to my wife.

Or i have to file a petition for divorce becoz....in the complaint its specifically mentioned that mere for the sake of taking desertion ground i am not filing the petition and i am also harassing her for seperation.

She makes a point that i shoud realise the value to time and other persons feeling it seems. And the reason she is not lleaving me is that me and my family should not repeat with my second wife also.

If she gives divorce easily then me and family will think they can do anything with any girl and spoil more lifes in future.

I asked her to take compensation but she says she will give money and buy me if i talk abt money and settlement.

I had a tough time this time. CAW people were much better than this police station.Becoz here they dont take money nor any reference works with them.

One inspector told me that my wife was in PS for 3-4 hours daily for a week ans she has narated everything that happnedn with her with proofs and sms and emails.

My entire family is getting calls now from the police station. But some where not out of fear but with the way things are moving. I am feeling sorry for my wife. I am regretting being rude with her.

The officer told me what all possible cases can be filed against me and my entire family and what will be the outcome. I never thought legal cases would be soo difficult.

I have to reply by 8th june to them, otherwise the police will ask me and my family to come again and file a case for harassment and other charges.I dont what to do? Now my family is also not supporting me.

I cant face my wife again, becoz she has lost all respect for me now. And she says there is no compulsion from her side to stay with her. She only wants me to stop the harassment for divorce and let her live her life and if i file anything wrong against her in the divorce petition then even god cannot spare me from her she says.

I told the officer that she is openly threatening me infront of all.....but the officer said he will slap me if i ill treat her infront of him and also send a letter to court on my misbehaviour.

Please advice me what should i do ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 June 2013

this is the harvest of what you reaped at CAW.

Many more harvest to come.

You are right CAW people were much better than police and hardened prisoners in Jail (male as well as female) would behave even worse. More violent and more foulmouthed.

In thee charges even innosent families have languished in jail and their ladies had to hare bed and even blanket with those ladies whom their men even did not like them to see on street.

But in your case you openly admit that :-

You said "Actually my sister told her that my wife is of such family that she will have a kid with me and run away. This thing has hurt her and she says that she will not leave anyone fo us."

you also aadmit that:-

"wife is telling the officer that me and my family are contacting her and all her known people to compel her to give me divorce"

so she is being harassed for divorce and your family is not the only set of person who are appearing guilty.

You have to realise and come on earth.  Normally police is not expected to waste even a single minute after receiving such complaint and laock you all.  But in such cases they do take a humane approach and allow accused to take  "U" turn and many perosn do so and restore happiness to their life.

You still have a sister to get married and once gone to jail (even if innosent as you claim her to be) she is a bad match and is not likely to get good match.

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU HAVE TO BEG FOR HER MERCY AND STAGE
IT DOES NOT LOOK TOO LATE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register