Any legal relief

Respected Sir,

The civil court had granted the interim injunction order for my agricultural land.And I am raising a crop in that land by investing nearly 90,000/- Rs.The defendant has filed a counter in the court giving explanation and for vacation of the injunction order.

Now my doubts are , What happens to my crop , if at all for assumption , if the court gives the order to the defendant.Does the defendant comes and immediatley damages the crop in the land or does the court gives me a chance of further appeal on the orders in the next upper court  (or) any other legal relief .Please advice me , because i am very poor farmer.Let me be aware of the things on a land when there is an interim injunction order.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Usually an application for a freezing injunction is made before proceedings – including arbitration proceedings – are issued, when the applicant fears that the other party will dispose of its assets before judgment can be obtained and enforced. However, a freezing injunction can be sought at any time – before proceedings are issued, during the course of proceedings and after judgment has been obtained (to prevent the disposal of assets before the judgment is enforced).

A freezing injunction takes effect personally against the party subject to it, and can therefore be granted in respect of any known assets held up to the value of the claim. Equally, the injunction can be granted in respect of particular assets which are the subject matter of a claim - this is particularly useful in cases where fraud is suspected.

Freezing injunctions can be granted by the court in respect of overseas proceedings in special circumstances.

A freezing injunction may be made against a third party who holds assets on behalf of a party - for example, a bank - as well as against that party itself


I have a Flat at Kolkata under Kendriya Vihar Cooperative Housing Society Ltd., and our Society is Registered under West Bengal Cooperative Societies Act 1983I have executed an Agreement for sale of my above Property on 06.10.2011.

As per West Bengal Cooperative Society's Rules and Kendriya Vihar ByLaws transferee/intending purchaser make an affidavit in prescribed format, wherein he mention:  

"That I do not own house or flat or a building or building site or land either in my own name or in the name of my family as defined under Section 13( 2 ) of the W.B.C.S Act, 1983 in the( KMAH area / New Town area / City / Town / Village ) where the proposed cooperative society is located."

But the intending purchaser/ transferee neither mentioned in the Agreement for sale nor inform me that he have an another property at the same locality. He denied to make an Affidavit which is mandatory to become a member of the Co-Operative Society. Accordingly he unable to purchased my flat & fail to pay me the balance amount of total consideration money.


Under the above circumstances please inform me :- 

Can I take any legal step against the aforesaid intending purchaser/transferee ? 

If Yes, under which Section and Acts of IPC.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x