Any judgement / case reference of similar kind

serior Enggineer

Case background: A n B are joint owner of a agriculture land , which is undivided ancestors property. Both A and B executed notarized GPA in favor of C to convert the land to NA. Along with this they singed a deed on twenty rupee bond (notarized) that they will give 45% share to him. C took more time to convert it to NA, The children of party A asked party C to cancel the GPA n deed, which party C denied. Party A along with his children revoked the GPA by sending legal notice n paper publication of the same. After a year , A fell ill n his illness led to his death. In a mean time C sold some of the plots to his friends n relative , I,e he executed sale deed as GPA holder of both party A n B. When children of A came to know about this they filed a lawsuit , asking for partition n non binding of sold properties by C on them. But party C is claiming falsely that he given money to party A in cash form. Case is going on in court. Thanks for reading, I request your valuable feedback, advice and similar case judgements .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x