LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puneeth   30 September 2016

Anscetral property

I have filed a case against my father and present owner of the property which is anscetral. My father sold the property to the presnet owner when we were minors.

1) What all the documents can be produced to court to prove or how can i prove that my father had bad habits and he sold the property because of his illegal activities ? Can the cheque bounce cases against my father can be produced as proof to court?

2) My sister was major when the property was sold, and she was 23 when the case was filed,  will she is eliglible to get her share ?

3) Does present owner is resposible for proving that my father had sold the property for legal necessity.

Please also provide me citations and latest judgements which can help my case.

Please its my humble request to each and every lawyer to help me in this case. I would be very thankful. Thank you in adavnce.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     30 September 2016

Puneeth

1) & 2) Ancestral property can be divided equally among all the legal heir. Your dad behaviour had nothing to do with its distribution among the legal heirs.

3) Present owner had no responsibility to prove it any thing it is on us to prove it.

If u like my suggstion then give THANK my profile.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     30 September 2016

Puneeth

1) & 2) Ancestral property can be divided equally among all the legal heir. Your dad behaviour had nothing to do with its distribution among the legal heirs.

3) Present owner had no responsibility to prove it any thing it is on us to prove it.

If u like my suggstion then give THANK my profile.

puneeth   30 September 2016

@adv.bharat,

Thank you for your reply sir, few lawyers told me that we should prove in court that property sold by my father was not for legal necessity and not for the benefits of childrens.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register