Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Annulment of marriage under fraud by husband

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 November 2015

" I seriously do not understand how people and other advocates so blindly support the girls side and accuse the guys side."= you do not realise your brother is heading for big trouble. He is not accepting the wife who is not well educated and cannot earn. Action fits in the definition of dowry.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 November 2015

"My brother would rather live alone hereafter than live with such a marraige. Sorry if this sounds odd. yes not sure,"======= No this is not odd. These days dowry demand techniques have been refined.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     05 November 2015

Are these the words of ur brother or U have ben visualising.Because right through U have been representing the views of \ur brother.Till now U on behalf of \ur brother have received more than required suggestions from every one who replied.

SuperHero (Manager)     05 November 2015

Originally posted by : menrights
1. She is not willing to cook.

2. She is not willing to do household job and has never done in her life even at her home.

People may have diabetes or any disease. But if someone is going to marry someone, they were supposed to tell all this before marriage. Nothing happened and we were assured everything is fine. But all this is we are only getting to know now.

The marriage happens for both the husband and wife to live happily. Here, it has just become a burden from the start. My brother would rather live alone hereafter than live with such a marraige. Sorry if this sounds odd. yes not sure, how this is going to end.

Thanks for the suggestions..

I really don't understand what she wants to do, eat, sleep, watch mega serials????

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2015

It was OK if she was earning a lot.

(Guest)

A man marries not only for having se x partner, emotinal needs but also who can take care of the house, and if possible assist the man of the house in financial needs too.

In today's world. one earning is not enough.

And if wife is not competent enough to secure a job so that she can be of aid to the husband financially.  She should at least be able to look after husband, by cooking food for him, which is the basic thing which is expected of a girl/wife.

If that only is not there what is the point in marrying?  Just for sake of se x? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register