Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Don   26 July 2016

Annulment of marriage


I am married for one and half month. It was a love marriage after knowing each other for 4 years. Post marriage my refuses to stay in my house citing reasons that (a) she does not want to stay with my mother (b) I cannot stand pets in the house. And she has left the house without informing and refuses to come back inspite of multiple efforts. She now does not want this marriage to work. How do I handle this situation. She want separation from this marriage now.



 4 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     26 July 2016

i think your marriage needs counselling.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 July 2016

Seek counselling.

In the interim build irrefutable record.


Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     26 July 2016

If you feel that you want to give it a try, then you could opt for counselling so that she may be able to appreciate your point of view.

If not, then file a divorce case asap.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law


A walk alone (-)     27 July 2016

Seek counselling. If both agree on divorce then file MCD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query