LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Singh   16 September 2015

Annulement of marriage on partial impotency

Hi, I have previously put my case here and got some wonderful answer. Although MCD is best route but no one from their side is picking calls or answering to emails, sms whatsoever. While searching on internet found that not only s*xual impotency but also mental or partial impotency is there which can help for annulement. My marriage is non consumated , there was not even 1% of any sort of physical intimacy. My wife left home 3 months back. Its a 9 month old marriage now and she has hardly stayed with me for 2 months (Mid Dec 2014 - Mid Jan 2015 ) then feb 2015 and few days in june before leaving finally.

Recently I was infected with dengue and admitted to hospital and my dad tried calling them but no one picked, then he sent sms and email but still no response.

I see very rare chances of MCD but we are still trying in case they show their ego or put hefty demands , what should I do. Do we have a case/citation where marriage has been anulled due to mental impotency. And I do not have any medical proof for this but yes everyone in mine and their home know its not consummated.

Learning

2 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 September 2015

There is no desease  in medical terminology called mental impotency.It should be psychological disorder.Hence chances on this count are very minute.

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     19 September 2015

Impotency is physical and mostly men are affected by it. Get yourself properly checked. I suspect that you are impotent otherwise how can a man living with his young wife do not consummate marriage in two months. In fact she has a solid case against you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register