LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipul rathod   28 July 2016

Ancesttral property

When i (unmarried) was with my family.i spent too much money (build house)in name of my father and than after few year my big brother is living saprate.after few years i got married and i also living saprate.than after my parents were died one by one(without partition of property),now how this property divide ? how can i take extra that i spent in my house ??that is equally partition or i will got my spent money ??

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 July 2016

Prefer amicable settlement, by Registered family agreement.

my brother don't want to give me extra.is possible any legal action ??

how done Registered family agreement.? on a stamp paper ??

Hope you have the evidence of having raised building and expenses incurred.

Yes it is.

my most of relative know that i spent extra money to built house,my brother also accept that i spent extra money,but he said that time we are undivided family.so partition will same.

what is required for evidence ?? any witness or i can write that on stamp paper and take sign of my brother ??

From your posts it si guessed that your brother is well prepared and wiser than you and you are not properly informed.

Or if you have say in the matter and make your brother agreebale on amonts spent by you, prefer Registered Family Agreement.

Consult  a very able counsel specializing in family/revenue/property/civil matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register