Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

osman khan   03 March 2018

Ancestral property

Good evening sir,

i have a query kindly clarify it,

my grand father is having 150 square yards property as an ancestral property .

he has given to my two aunts as gift settlement registered deed in the year of 2000.At gift settlement registered deed doesn't has a sign of my father and remaining other two brothers.

is it valid according to ancestral property.

And also my grand mother is also having 30 square yards land which she bought from outside people and the amount sponsored by my grand father.

my grand mother had given registered gift settlement deed to my elder aunt in the year of 2000.At gift settlement registered deed doesn't has a sign of my father and remaining other brothers.

Is it valid according to shariat act 1993,my two aunts by telling fictitious stories and misleading words through they got property from my grand father and grand mother.

My father and remaining two brother s does has a share on above property.

According to muslim shariat act is it valid ,
because a each male is entitled two shares and each female is entitled to get one share as per shariat act 1993.

My grand father is also having another property 120 square yards he didn't do register to any body , he has passed away without giving property or will deed to sons and daughters others.

after my grand father death my father two remaing brothers done the partition deed between themselves among 3 brothers .

Brother each one GOT 40 square yards.
elder aunt got 110 square yards.
younger aunt got 70 square yards.

Now , my two aunts are asking share in above property which brothers had done registered partition between three brothers.

kindly provide the way and also easiest way to get justice as per shariat .

Thank you

from my grand father and mother.

kindly provide the correct way and also advise to get justice

Learning

1 Replies

osman khan   03 March 2018

MY grand father and grand mother were died

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register