Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saviour (Engineer)     08 March 2011

Ancestral land possesion-urgent

Hi all,

Please provide me your feedback and solution for this

1) I have my ancestrol land in my nearer village which is having share towards 8 families and I'm one among them.(3 family on branch A and 5 family on branch B). My family belongs to branch A

2) And we are in the posseesion of the above said land for more than 60yrs via 3 generations.Buy cultivating some dry crops and vegetables.

3) But above said land was wrongly entered into the revenue reocrds(PATTA) to Mr.X who belongs to branch B. who is no where having share in our group A.

4) My ancestors and father are no more .In 2008 with the will wrote by grand mother, I corrected the revenue records(PATTA) in my name and paying the taxes & amenities as regularly

5) Prior to the name correction, the possesion was with us but don't have any bills/papers with us

6) Last year(Nov'2010) Mr.X have sold the land to some other guy and making problems to us.In the encumbrance cerificate also we could trace our name prior to the new guy and we couldn't trace any name of Mr.X in that for the recent past.

Note: The possesion is still with us only by paying the last 2yrs taxes properly against name in revenue records

Please feed ur instrutions on what's my possiblity success if I approach the court. And how to proceed further.

Eagerly awaiting for your feedback

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register