Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmendra (Analyst)     02 December 2013

Ancestral and father

Respected Lawyers,

Can a wife claim any share in my Ancestral and Father's Property. My Mother is alive and we are 3 sisters and 1(myself) brother. If she can then what I should do so that she does not get the share. The property is in Bihar.


D. Sahani


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 December 2013

Till today wife cannot ask share in husband's ancestral property under any law.

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     02 December 2013

No she can not get any share from your fathers and from your ancestral property .

Dharmendra (Analyst)     02 December 2013

Thank you so much for your answere.


D. Sahani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query