LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

c c Halbhavi (Retd. civil engineer)     12 July 2011



I read in the daily Marathi paper PUDHARI on 26 May2010 that Hon. Supreme court passed a judgement that "Illegal son has no right in ancestral property.He will get share only in his father's self earned property."
 Please let me know how can I Get the Copy of Judgement Passes By Supreme Court.


 2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     12 July 2011

no, now recent judgement have to give rights that the illegal son having ancestral property.

venkatesh krishna (advocate)     12 July 2011

illegal son attains rights in the ancestral proeprty ;the illegal wife does not have the right the same has been deceided in the recent apex court judgement; i will enclose in a week time.


venkatesh krishna


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More