Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshit (student)     24 January 2014

An urgent query regarding travel aboard

Hi:

A local police in Tamil Nadu had filed an FIR on me based on a fake complain by my servant and for which i have got AB with no condition on travel aboard and also i have got relaxation on some conditions mentioned in AB like signing daily at the police station. After obtaining AB and relaxation before a month i had received a summon from local Judicial Magistrate to appear before court by march 4th. I had before receiving this summon confirmed a very important business related trip which is of utmost importance as per plan i will leave aboard by 9th of feb and be back by 17th of feb . CAN I TRAVEL ABOARD IN THIS SITUATION / WILL THERE BE ANY PROBLEM ARISING ANY PRECAUTION FOR THAT. PLEASE ADVICE ME.

Note:- I have not received any communication from court regarding travel and only received a summon to appear.

Kindly please help.

Thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 January 2014

you have to take permission from police for relaxation to attend the police station during your foreign tour

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     25 January 2014

Dear Akhsit,

There is condition that you have to sign daily in police station. You have to apply to court for relaxation informing the court about tour, period and where you stay. Court will ask you furnish some security in court then you can go.

Rajiv Bhasin 

BHASIN LEGAL CONSULTANTS 

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2014

As you have stated that you have got relaxation from signing, so you are free now except that you are on bail  and required to be present before the court for trial and all the hearings. If you are able to attend the hearing on the due date without fail, there is nothing wrong in you going to a foreign country on a business trip and returning immediately before the due date of hearing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register