Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shabbir Manjee (Student)     29 November 2016

An idea & dont know what should i do patent,copyright or ?

I have an idea which is based on Mobile Networks like Jio,Airtel & Vodafone they can utilize it but before approaching them to use my idea i want to save it using Intellectual Property Rights but the idea is do able i am a student who dont own such huge empire networks business so i want to save my idea before they implement it.

I would request you please guide me what should i do.Patent,Copyright,Trademark or what? whatever option you will guide me please also honestly let me know what will be the procedure and how much will it be costing and will it be really worth doing it or i should just forget it.

I appreciate your time.Thanks. 

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     02 December 2016

Shabbir u need to do registration of your company under MCA.

Patent, copy right, TM is not applicable in your case. Since it require some innovative work idea which can be protected under copy right provisionof law.

For more details give details of your idea on my PM.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCi porfile?

Shabbir Manjee (Student)     16 December 2016

Originally posted by : adv.bharat @ PUNE
Shabbir u need to do registration of your company under MCA.

Patent, copy right, TM is not applicable in your case. Since it require some innovative work idea which can be protected under copy right provisionof law.

For more details give details of your idea on my PM.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCi porfile?

Sorry sir but i didnt understood what you said about TM is not applicable? can you please explain me.

Recently i visited  INDIAN PATENT OFFICE in Mumbai and asked for help regarding the same but the officer told me you can submit your application and it will take 6+ years to get the processing due to 2lakh previous pending backlog and right infront of INDIAN Patent Office there are agents office's who can do all the things within 10 months of time.

I am confused in this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register