Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alimony & 6months marriage after filing false 498a and dv

Page no : 2

498_final stage (Professional)     22 October 2013

Hello sir,But 

I dont think so she can ask for alimony even now.  When she is earning sufficiently there is no way she can claim money. That also in a period of 5 months marriage. Again.. can you please show me the judgements you are following?

Thanks

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     22 October 2013

Originally posted by : 498a_Fighter

Hello sir,But 

I dont think so she can ask for alimony even now.  When she is earning sufficiently there is no way she can claim money. That also in a period of 5 months marriage. Again.. can you please show me the judgements you are following?

Thanks

@ querist in light of information regarding  current income of both of you ,I agree that she will not get any alimony  right now, but if there is a change in circumstance tomorrow(say you start earning well and she claims to be unable to maintain herself due to job loss /ill health etc she can apply for modification of alimony order under sec25 hma or apply for maint under crpc 125 as a divorced wife till her remarriage

regards ASHOK

498_final stage (Professional)     23 October 2013

Sir on what grounds suddenly some woman would not be able to maintain herself? I dont think she would cut any of her organ to say that I am not able to maintain myself. 

Regarding re-marriage, I dont think she would marry again as she seems like a character less woman. Even her mother is like that.

So you mean if she does not marry till that point I will have to pay her?? 

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     23 October 2013

Sir on what grounds suddenly some woman would not be able to maintain herself? I dont think she would cut any of her organ to say that I am not able to maintain myself. 

Regarding re-marriage, I dont think she would marry again as she seems like a character less woman. Even her mother is like that.

If wife says that she is not able to get job despite her best efforts and claims to be unable to maintain herself then you are liable to maintain her even after divorce till her remarriage. both under sec25 hma and crpc125.

You may either arrange for a job for her after such claims from her or arrange a husband for her to avoid maint.

Saat pheron ki keemat hain yeh.:)

regards ASHOK

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     23 October 2013

If wife says that she is not able to get job despite her best efforts and claims to be unable to maintain herself then you are liable to maintain her even after divorce till her remarriage. both under sec25 hma and crpc125.

You may either arrange for a job for her after such claims from her or arrange a husband for her to avoid maint.

Saat pheron ki keemat hain yeh.:)

Regards ASHOK

Hindu's believe that pati  patni ka saath marte dam tak hota hain . Our legislature have given their whole hearted support and respect to this belief.

But only when it comes to maint. by husband for wife

Regards ASHOK

498_final stage (Professional)     23 October 2013

lol. Thanks Mr Ashok. But here is what I have with me. More Arguments Mylord. 

1) What about if the girl's statements are recorded and are being proved false in the court. It is going to happen in my case. I would be filing perjury.

2) Evidences would prove that the girl wanted to have divorce and wrote that in the email 3 times already and then false cases were filed to demand money.

If the profile of the complainant is found to be corrupt again and again then how court would believe her that she is no more in a position to earn??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register