Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Flyboy (Pilot)     09 August 2012

Airline pilot service bond 25 lacs 7 years

Sir,

I am a part of a  Batch in our National Airline for Engineering Graduates to join as Pilots.To be eligible to join i spent 25 lacs to get a Pilot licence from the flying school the Company alloted. Then, I joined on 27 Apr 2010 with the training period of approx. 1 year(Mentioned in the agreement) after which i start flying passenger aircrafts. For this i executed a Bond of 25 Lacs for a period of 7 years FROM THE DATE I GET RELEASED TO FLY PASSENGER AIRCRAFTS, for the cost company incurs in training you for flying those Passenger Jets. 

Problem is, that 2 years have already passed and i am still on training. Due to downturn in aviation, the training has been very sluggish and frustrating. Now being an engineer i want to apply for other jobs in other sectors, Central/ State Govt Jobs.i am already 27 yrs old, and dont want to weaste my time here, and lose the eligibility age for areas. My quesries are as follows :-

1. Will this bond be transferable if i switch over to a technical central govt job?

2. How can i be released from the bond and get the NOC issued without paying for it. They have already exceeded their Bond statement of training period of 1 yr when its already 2 years passed. What should i do?

Please Help.

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 August 2012

"Then, I joined on 27 Apr 2010 with the training period of approx. 1 year(Mentioned in the agreement)

2 years have already passed and i am still on training."

You may show your appointment letter, bond, standing orders of the company to a competent and experienced service lawyer. Your lawyer may opine that the company has breached the conditions of bond.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register