Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARUN KUMAR SONI (Tax Consultant/ Law Counsealing)     07 January 2011

Agriculture land disput

Respacted Sir/ Madam

My Father have an Agriculture Land Alloted jointly in name of My father and his two broters out of Five Brothers from my Grand Father. at That time they were living as joint family with My Grandh Father and his Brother.

The Said agriculture land was alloted amonth my father and his two brothers, Ladn was situated in Two arraji in different Location in Rajasthan. A disput arrived when one of the file for Suitable "Bantwara"  and We won the case. Beside of these one of my second grandfather's son who was only one child from him was taken in to his ownership since 40 years without any written agreement and he doing agriculture activity their.

The Bantwara among my father and his two brother taken place as per Revenue court Order at both place in 2008 and the give us. one of my uncle has taken kabja on behalf of the court order at both place.

The question arrise that Grandfather's Brother son file a suit in court for transferr the property in name of him on behalf of Joint Family and his Kabja since 40 yrs from my father and his two brothers name. on behalf of Oral acceptance by my father and his brothers.  The Court has summed to Parti Name araji Opened and asked to present their owenership.

The case should be accepted by the Oral acceptance and his Kabja since 40 years and one of Quarrl Case amongh the party filed in a Police Station againt him ( The Cusine uncle ) and my father ?

The Question is arrived that could the Court intertain the case on behalf of the above to transfer in Cusine Uncle beside that the property was allotted in name of my father and his two botther and we fought suit between them and won and taken kabja in paper of Govt.  TAhsildar orders on behalf of Revenue Court Order or reject the case ?

please guide

Learning

1 Replies

ARUN KUMAR SONI (Tax Consultant/ Law Counsealing)     07 January 2011

Can you guide me what to do by father ?

is the case was of joint Family property? or Could the court transfer in his name ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register