LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Khanna (prop)     12 September 2011

Agri.land

That I am in possession of a piece of agriculture land in delhi since the year 1982 (for which a suit for specific performance of the agreement with my mother in law is still pending disposal in the court ADJ, Delhi.), apart from the other land where I was running brick kiln [Garand] which is in my continuous possession since then and Garand Bhatta existed on that till 24.03.2011. On the night of 24.03.2011 at 11 pm in night the Garand Bhatta was demolished by one of the respondent in the above suit (buyer of the suit land after filling of the suit ). He came along with his brother and few others with three JVC MACHINES and detained my staff of two and demolished the part of my brick kiln, in a bid to divest me of the possession and destroyed the evidence that the brick kiln exists there by making the land plain. A complaint in this context has been lodged by me to the police and an FIR has been registered u/s 447/34 IPC.

Pl. advise, if sec 341 or 342 and 426 IPC or any other sec are applicable if so, then how to get that applicable.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register