New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bujji (student)     01 October 2010


I witness to my friend to his job,i signed in his 2 years agreement papers,after 7 months he left from that job,

they send notice to him, he is not responded to that notice,.

after 3 months they send notices for both my frnd and me,

how can i respond to that,


 5 Replies

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     02 October 2010













Are you a witness only ?  Please check your role carefully and reply.





1 Like

Lawyerscba (Advocate)     04 October 2010

Did you read the papers on which you signed? If you don't have the copy of the documents please ask for a copy of the signed agreement from the company which has sent you the notice.

bujji (student)     05 October 2010

yes.i am only witness to my friend

bujji (student)     05 October 2010

Originally posted by :bujji
" i checked those papers today.In that he mentioned witness and surity also "

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     08 October 2010

Dear Bujji


If you are a surety you are  equally liable with your friend. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register