Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav (owner)     10 November 2011

Agreement to sell

Hello Lawyers,

My Grandfather was into an agreement wid a landlord regarding ground floor flat in New delhi.....but in between he died without having a sale deed with a land lord......but he issued a Registered Will in favour of one of my uncle....and my uncle purchased the property from landlord....but i filed a petition regarding stay, and partition and the lower court ordered a stay on dis property....as the final arguement is pending ..so my question  is that the sale deed which has been executed by the landlord to my uncle can be changed and do we have a share in the property as we asked for our 1/4th share.

Learning

2 Replies

sudharsanam.r (Advocate)     10 November 2011

with regard to your query, if there is no family partition is made before, or any settlement  made in the past you cannot claim further right, if no such settlement occurs, you can very well claim your right, being women is having a better rights nowadays over their share. but u need to prove the property is purchased by your grandfather on his cost.

gaurav (owner)     11 November 2011

thanks for your reply sir,

regarding partition as such there is no agreement between my grandfather and my father ( who is also passed away and the high court has declared us the legal heirs). but we live separate from my grandfather.....so sir is ther any act or law that on agreement to sell my grandfather has nominated a will in favour of my uncle can be terminated .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register