Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samuel (Self)     22 October 2015

Agreement related to terrace flat - redevelopment

Hi,
Our building is going under redevelopment. Currently we have attach terrace to our flat and its entry is from our flat only.
The developer is giving us terrace on the top floor attach to our house. There is separate terrace ( common) above our flat in the new plan.

The developer has go the IOD and plan submitted to the MCGM where he has shown the attach terrace to our flat.

My queries are:
1. What points needs to be covered in the agreement related to the attach terrace.
2. How do I find that the attach terrace to our flat is legal and registered with MCGM, so that once the building is developed the society members do not claim rights to our attach terrace as a common area.
3. Is the attach terrace part of the FSI .

Regards,

Learning

2 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     22 October 2015

1. Finanalzie the agreement with the developer and have the assingemnet of such common terrace rights exclsuively to you incorpoarted in the relevant document. Ensure this procdedure.

Samuel (Self)     22 October 2015

Thanks Rohit for your reply. The developer says he will mention my exclusive rights for the attach terrace but he will not pay the stamp duty for the terrace but for the only the extra space that I am getting as part of the redevelopment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register