LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash m   25 December 2019

aftet commital and charge sheet filed

I have been fixed in a rape case from my x friend and she said me to get married or she will file a complaint and i denied and she put a case and I went for JC for 25 days and I am back on bail and now working abroad.. now the case has been commited to session court in Bangalore and charge sheet has been filed.. in charge sheet in medical examination what they have done for her it is mentioned the samples cannot be taken as the incident has taken place year back as per the complainant.. so now what should be my next move and often it's difficult for me to attend court proceeding by coming to India so any suggestions for this.

Learning

10 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 December 2019

you can appoint a local lawyer for your case defence.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 December 2019

You will be in trouble if court comes to know that you leave the country without seeking court permission, need to look in that aspect.

However the criminal case wthether proven or not needs accused to remain present on each hearing except if expemted by court.I think it is difficult to get expemtion on the basis of your livelyhood earning in aboroad, you need to meet the precedents. You hire a good lawyer to plead your case and prove your innocence.

hi I have taken permission and working in abroad

so now my main concern is what I can do next and what can I do to avoid attending the proceedings often... I can attend if the court allows me to attend every 4 months once so any chance for this

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 December 2019

Dear you need to file for expemtion ,as you are working away from home country with court permission then you may ask court fore xpemtion, courts usually conseder genuine pleas.

yes I will come and attend for sure for important proceedings if they give exemption for me I would be grateful but I don't know what is the next procedures I can follow to get exemption and also to come out of this case soon...

my parents are also purposely included in FIR buy they have not spoken to the complainant in their lifetime so what we can do in return to this please suggest

no she is from the upper caste

and she has no any video or photo evidence to show I have s*xually used her.. only some photos which shows we were close means which we were standing close and has captured in some places.. and some verbal recordings which we were speaking very closely and also some messages.. is this enough to prove because verbally we have spoken some things very closely...

Prakash m   26 December 2019

thanks for your suggestions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register