Share More

Need Justice (-)     18 May 2015

After divorce property division

Dear All,

The senario is ,

- Divorce decree has been sanctioned to me by Lower court

- Domestic Viaolance case is still pending on me filed by my ex-wife 

- Mean while she has files Appeal against decree sanctioned 

- Now they have come up for settlement for property in which my wife is co applicant & co owner

My question is :

1. What do i make release or sale deed ? 

2. Wether stamp duety is to be pay on settlment amount or need to pay on market value ?

3. What "wording" "sentance" should be include to avoide any future problem ?

4. Wether court order on the same will be work ?

waiting for your valuebale advice 

Thanks in Advance 

Learning

2 Replies

bsrao   18 May 2015

Consult a local family lawyer on this. You have gone through a lot and there is no point in seeking an advice from this forum at this juncture.

vetrivelan.s (Consultancy )     20 July 2015

Domestic Viaolance case is still pending IS NOTHING TO DO WITH SETTLEMENT OF PROPERTY- Mean while she has files Appeal against decree sanctioned ON WHAT GROUND/BASIS - Now they have come up for settlement for property in which my wife is co applicant & co owner My question is : 1. What do i make release or sale deed ?OPN 1: REALEASE DEED / SETTLEMENT DEED IS SUFFICIENT. 2. stamp duety is to be VARIFIED WITH REG OFF.    3. What "wording" "sentance" should be include to avoide any future problem ?  YOU MAY DEMAND FOR WITHDRAW OF ALL CASES AND INCLUDE FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT OF ALL LIABILITIES INCULDING LIFE TIME COMPANSATIONS. 4. ELSE (Wether court order on the same will be work) YOU MAY INFORM THE COURT ABOUT COMPROMISE AND ABOUT YOUR SETTLEMENT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register