Thanks Arup & Prabhakar,
I am drawing following conclusion from you comments.
1) My self-aquired property can be kept away from her by a will (whether I get or don't get divorce).
2) My father's (who is alive) self earned properties can be kept away by a will from him (whether I get or don't get divorce)
I still have below questions
3) The property which I received from my mother is a shop (that too has a partner)...can I sell it now? I have not started for divorce but thinking of it as my wife filed 498a, 307, 125 etc...cases against me, my father and brother...If I transfer it or sell it now...then can she claim it later (If i get or don't get divorce)????
4) The property which my father might have received from my grandfather...can she claim on her?
5) As my daughter is also with her....can she claim for both of them?
6) What kind of amount / property does normally court order for permanant alimony in case of divorce?