LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Chaudhary   13 November 2019

affidavit

I have submitted affidavit of responsibility of work in a private firm on rupees 10 submitted to drug lecensing authority Dehradun Uttarakhand , my question is how
can I cancelled that affidavit now as I have left the company.

please suggest how in future campany or any government person cannot be able to claim on myself .

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 November 2019

The moment you have received the relieving letter, the affidavit ceases to exist..  If still you have any doubts, you can issue a registered notice to the company for returning the original affidavit, by keeping a copy, and mark this copy to DLA,Dehradun. Notice may be issued in simple one or two sentence.

Ex: "As I have left the company and duly relieved on................, I will be thankful if the company returns the original affidavit executed by me on..............as it ceases to exist after I was relieved of my duties and responsibilities as an employee in your company.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 December 2019

What is the content of the affidavit?

Nitin Dharayan   02 December 2019

Affidavit (Technical Staff) Before – Drug licensing Authority, Uttarakhand. 1. I …………….. S/o …………… aged about 30th Year R/o ……………affirm and declare on oath as under 2. That my qualification is M.Sc. And has been approved by drug licensing Authority (Uttarakhand) State for the analysis of Drugs. 3. That I have joined as analytical chemist M/s ………………. Pvt. Ltd since 02 Jun 2016. 4. That I shall be responsible for testing of Drugs manufactured by M/s ………….. Pvt. Ltd. and therefore shell be responsible for the quality of Drugs manufactured by said firm. 5. That I have never been convicted by any court of low under the provisions of Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules there under. Deponent Verification I, …………………the deponent above named hereby solemnly sate and affirm that the statements made in para 1 to 5 are true to the best of my knowledge, Belief and information. Date: . Place: . Deponent

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 December 2019

As learned friend Mr. Prasad has pointed out, the affidavit has ceased to exist.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register