LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

russell sarkar ( Lawyer )     27 January 2010

advocates enrolment

I have enrolled my name in state bar council in individual capacity as ' X '. In the enrollment application form it was written as if any one wants to enroll in the name of a legal firm , write the name of the legal firm along with their partners . now my question is -----

(1) can I write 'X' can Co. in my name Plate.

(2) If i write 'X' & Co. in my name plate shall i have to write ' X' & Co. in the top of my letter pad, file cover, seal --- OR --- I will have to wite 'X' in the top of my letter pad, file cover ,seal.

(3) Does writing of 'X' & Co. denotes partnership legal firm .

(4) Can i designate my chamber as sole proprietor legal firm.


 1 Replies

O. Mahalakshmi (Law practiece)     27 January 2010

Yes,  You can write Yours name in name plate either X&co or just X

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query