Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.Sharma (Excutive)     25 February 2010

Advocate is Cheating to Me

Respected Sir/Madam,

I’m really a very bad condition, please help me,   I was in love with one girl for four year, but when it was turn to marriage she has demanded me some amount for her sisters marriage and then she will think about our marriage, but I was not in the position to lend her that much amount, then our marriage was stop for forever with both family mutual understanding,

but after six moth she made complaint against my brother that my brother is demanding  5 lakhs for our marriage,  that was a false case, and there was no FIR against me or my Family, but that local police said you have to marry that girl, then our both family was ready for it we have applied for a Marriage u/s 5 special marriage act. and after a week of that application she called me some where to meet, I went there and founded that she was with her two brother and her other friends, and they asked me to hand over my laptop bag to them, but I have refused, then they bit me and taken all my goods and force fully signed me on some blank papers and a blank cheque of mine, fortunately there was only one cheque left in my cheque book. And after that incident I went to police station and made a FIR against her through a Local Advocate, and that advocate and police assure me that they will take care of that matter. And the advocate said you are like my brother keeps faith on me I’ll take care of it.

But six month after i got a 138 notice from her advocate that I have to pay her 3lakhs, again I have asked that advocate and he has taken 10000 from me to sending her a notice, then after two month i got a summon form the SDGM, and again I have contacted that advocate and he has taken 10000.00 saying that he will close that matter, but then he said we have to plea in higher court to quashing the case providing all evidence which we have, in between I have inquired one other advocate and he said you have a very good case in your hand no need to worry, take the FIR copy  and other document from your advocate and we’ll fight against it, and I’ll try to close this as early as possible, but when I asked my existing advocate he got anger to me and said if you disclose this matter with any other people then you will be sole responsible for your case, you may be arrest  for this case and the sentence  could be 2 year and you have to the full amount with interest to her.  

Then I was in fear, so I said ok do what you want to do, but don’t spoil my carrier and my family image,

And he said you don’t worry, you are like my brother,  I’ll take care of it,

I have contacted one more advocate through my fried and inquired from the court about my case and founded that three hearings has been postponed due to my unavailability, and the next date is in the month of 17-03-2010, and when I asked that advocate about the next date he  said 10th March-2010, and asked me 20,000.00 thousand for the case, now he is not ready to give me any kind of document, not attending my phone also, and doing like this as I have mentioned, I have been paid more than 35,000.00 to him till date,

I’m really in a very bad condition now, please help me what shall I do now,  

You know is he saying you don’t worry that SDGM was my junior and she will to according to me,

Please help me sir, what shall I do now,

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

dear 

i read your case in large. you go and attend the matter on next date. and say the story before the ld. sdm. and pray before the court to direct the advocate on record to attend your matter properly. else you may go to concerned state bar council

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     25 February 2010

Four years is quiet a long time by which one can with great ease know th background of a person. It is also hight of ignorance to visit to rival party with a laptop and a blank cheque book. However, I agree with Law Juris for the right suggestion.

M.Sharma (Excutive)     25 February 2010

Dear K.P. Boda Sir, i'm agree with your opinion, but this the fact, and concern to cheque book and laptop i keep always with me, and that time i was in my home town, so it was  necessary for me to carry my laptop and cheque book with me, and that time our family and we both are were ready for our marriage, that's why, about relationship for 4 years that was like,,,,,,, she use to stay our home town and i use to stay out of state/country. please don't take it otherwise. 

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     25 February 2010

Dear Sharmaji,  I did not mean to offend you. But there are links missing  and I find that you agreed to marry under threat of police action of a dowery case. The very foundation is weak. What would have happened if after marriage, you were trapped in some thing very serious ? The base of such relationship is mutual trust, which is absent or I can call it one sided. People have taken advantage of your 'love' and simplicity and you have been rightly given suggestion to state these facts before the Court and also before the Bar Council. I regret once again, if you have been hurt by my answer.- Mr.Boda (Activist)

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     10 March 2010

mr sharma i feel you are telling lie somewhere in your long story. a man do not make of straw. you are cheated and beated everywhere, and unable to take any proper action is absurd.

it is in reply to yr email to me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register