LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Gudikandula (xxx)     03 November 2014

Advocate fees

I have approached so far 12 different advocates in Hyderabad right from Junior to Senior Advocates and requested them to take their advocate fees through Demand Draft and file my case but no advocate is willing to do so, Since I pay my taxes .If advocate themselves are the biggest evaders of laws including tax laws. It is disgusting for clients and other citizens to be forced to break the laws under pressure from these so called officers of court. In my case I did not budge and I am fighting my case party in person. I feel the supreme court  must make it mandatory that all the Lawyers in India must give preference to accept their fees only through Demand Draft/Pay Order/Postal Order and in case they accept the fees through cash issue a receipt and file photo copy of either counter foil/receipt in court along with vakalatnama and if their assets are found to be disproportionate with their known source of income then their bar enrollment must be immediately cancelled and all their assets must be confiscated and strict fines imposed on them.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register