Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijai Rajesh Kalyana sundaram (Legal officer)     28 October 2010

Advocate Commissioner

i have been appointed as an advocate commissioner in SARFASI Act to take possesion of residential flat from the respondent with a assistant of the local police officer and warrant also issued to me to execute. now i had a doubt that if the resident that flats never quit themself  from the house what can i do?


 4 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     28 October 2010

You have every power to get executed the order and you can seek police help in the situation given by you. Even then if you find yourself unable to do so then submit your report accordingly to the appointing authority.

1 Like


Yes, i agree with  raj kumar makkad .

Just Follow the advise .

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 October 2010

Before exeucting the work you have to issue the notice to both the parties regarding the court commissioner work , it is necessary.  And follow the advise of Raj Makkad.

1 Like

vijai Rajesh Kalyana sundaram (Legal officer)     30 October 2010

thanks a lot for ur advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register