LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sarath babu (ADVOCATE)     13 July 2013

Advise please

Dear experts, ours is a company which do contract works under BHEL. we are in this job since 20 years. we are paying license and other taxes upto date. But recently we are facing a problem that we are paying labour license fees accordance with andhra pradesh state licensing rules but in one of our site , asked to pay central license fee. we are having sites in different states. my doubts regaring this: 1. we are paying labour license, shall we liable for central license also? 2. is it not unconstitutional asking to pay double fee i.e., state and central fee? 3. please give ur advise or suggestions and any judgements regarding this dispute. 4. it is a huge burden to the employer to pay both the fees.

Learning

2 Replies

jayesh patel (properitor)     15 July 2013

i was working with automobile dealers as body shop advisor since 11th june 2007 to 8th july 2013, due some reason i was not going to my office i had sent message to my senior i will not come few day for work. then after i had decided to resigne from my post so i had given resign letter to branch manager. but i want to know how i do a claim for lta and mediclaim after my resignation. kindly explain me in details

thank you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 July 2013

Mr Jayesh patel

please post independent query.

you have not indicated terms of medicalaim policy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register