LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Broad123   28 March 2018

Advice needed for 498a dv squashing methods

Wife made false 498a FIR filed,charge sheet made by police ...waiting for court summon( all family were accused total false allegation).Hence anti bail taken for all family members.

All started happened 2 years before.just lived 2 months together and no children.She working and have double master degree.

Now after one year DV maintaince is made by her to protection officer,which is not yet numbered in Court. Duration( protection officer called us one month before still number not registered in court yet).Since she working and made false dowry already.I gave all evidence with the protection Officer.Will they reject or will it take time to get numbered?

My lawyer says lets squash both at one time but DV is not numbered or filed yet.

So Either I have to squash my 498a first later DV separately as its not filed number in court?

Will wait for 2 months more then squash both simultaneoulsy?

Learning

4 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     28 March 2018

Have reached some settlement with your wife before you move High Court for quashing criminal compliant cases against you and your family? If not then better work out that first otherwise your quashing petition will not be allowed and you'll only loose money paying lawyer's fee for High Court.

Broad123   28 March 2018

Lawyer changed now.my spouse is psycho ..Not willing for reunion in my conjugal rights or go for mutual divorce.she and Her family wants 50lacs or 50000 monthly as maintaince.I used to work in other state now due to police harassment,enquiry,case I quit my job.am not worth that much in my urrent status.

Broad123   28 March 2018

Lawyer changed now.my spouse is psycho ..Not willing for reunion in my conjugal rights or go for mutual divorce.she and Her family wants 50lacs or 50000 monthly as maintaince.I used to work in other state now due to police harassment,enquiry,case I quit my job.am not worth that much in my current status.

Online.498a.DV.Act.Crusader   28 March 2018

You can meet me in person. We are a group of 1000 men who got rid of 498a cases from wife.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register